Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Waves of lace

In spite of the windy weather, Constanta was a nice getaway for the weekend, and we were glad to find the same lower temperatures when we got home. I don't want this summer to be over, since I'm going to Corfu in 2 weeks time, but I admit I've had enough of those extremely high temperatures. So it was nice to feel cold for a change!

On Sunday we went to the Irish Pub to eat breakfast. There was this amazing view of the beach and the sea near the pub,so we decided to take some pictures while waiting for our omelette :).

 Until recently, pairing different patterns and fabrics seemed like a bold choice for me, and I was pretty much avoiding it. Lately, though, I've become quite the fan! On that day, I wore this cute lace dress from Massimo Dutti with a striped Zara sweater and Musette flat sandals. A necklace from Accessorize and my favorite multi-purpose bag completed my outfit.

On a different note, my holiday excitement is setting in. Just 2 more weeks and I will be swimming in the emerald waters of Corfu. Can't hardly wait!

Love,

Mamalina

Dress: Massimo Dutti
Sweater: Zara
Necklace: Accesorize
Bag&Sandals: Musette
Watch: DKNY









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!