Monday, August 13, 2012

Go to the seaside, they said...!

This past weekend, me and my friends decided to pay a visit to the Black Sea, for one last tanning session before our big fat Greek holiday :)! Unfortunately, our master plan was ruined by a cloudy, rainy weather.

We had to think of other ways to kill time. We stayed in Constanta, so we visited the sea port ( it was open doors day), ate at our favorite restaurants, went to the Mall, watched a movie (Brave-I recommend it), went home early and slept for 12 hours :)).

Dressing for that weather proved to be quite the challenge for me, especially since I had mostly packed shorts and dresses...:)! Luckily, a cardigan and a long sleeved blouse somehow slipped into my luggage. I am often accused of packing too many clothes, but this time it proved quite useful.

On Saturday, I wore boyfriend shorts from H&M with a Zara floral print shirt and Mango cardigan. Even though we had to walk a lot, my flat sandals from Pull&Bear proved surprisingly comfortable.You can also spot my lovely Musette bag that I practically wear every single day, as it goes with my entire closet :).

Love,

Mamalina








Shorts: H&M
Shirt: Zara
Cardigan: Mango
Sandals: Pull&Bear
Bag: Musette
Watch: DKNY
Earrings: Meli Melo
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!