Sunday, August 12, 2012

I now pronounce you Dr. Husband and Wife

Last weekend we went to Alexandria (our hometown), to celebrate the wedding of one of our friends and high school classmates, Tibi. Both Tibi and Oana are practicing medicine in Craiova, so it's sad to say we don't hang out as much as we'd like to! We were happy to join them on their oh so special day!                    
It was a whole day event, we didn't want to miss out on anything, and even though it was hot like hell :), we had a wonderful time! I didn't have the time to browse through all the pictures yet, so I'll hopefully come back with more.
For the ceremony at the mayor's office I wore this Zara tulip dress, with a really nice floral print that I absolutely love! What I like the most about it is the fact that I can dress it up, with heels and accessories like I did that day, but I can also dress it down with a nice pair of flat sandals and make it more comfy and casual! Here, I paired it with my all time favorite shoes from Massimo Dutti, a cute headband from Accessorize, bracelet from Meli Melo, watch from DKNY and my Esprit cluch! Hope you like it!

Love,

Mamalina   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!