Friday, December 27, 2013

One foggy Christmas day...

Hi guys,

I'm a bit short of words today...I'm still recovering from the over-indulgence of Christmas :). Our parents seem to think we don't eat throughout the entire year, so on Christmas day they do their best to compensate...All in all, yesterday was an amazing day: family, delicious food, friends, gifts, all the ingredients to make Christmas special.

Now I'm back to Bucharest, packing for my winter holiday. And the destination is Bansko, for the 3rd year in a row. Welcoming the new year in Bulgaria has become a tradition I'm very fond of.

As far as the weather is concerned, we seem to experience an unusually foggy winter...Driving home for Christmas proved to be quite an adventure. It was creepy! I was longing for snow on Christmas day, but unfortunately it didn't happen...But I sure hope I'll find snow in Bulgaria. I'm pretty excited to learn some new snowboarding tricks. Fingers crossed!

I wish you the most wonderful new year and may all your wishes come true!

Hugs,

Mamalina

Sweater: Koton
Shirt: Koton
Skirt: Koton
Hat: Accesorize
Boots: Bata
Coar: Zara
Hat: Accesorize
Boots: Bata













7 comments:

  1. Datorita "prezentei" bufnitelor, tinuta ta e de o dragalasenie maxima! De efect micile pete de culoare!
    Mi se intampla rar sa admir cu dorinta o palarie (nu ma reprezinta acest accesoriu, cred ca n-as sti sa-l port), dar aceasta a ta e fooaaarte frumoasa!

    Ma declar admiratoare infocata, iubesc stilul tau vestimentar!
    Pupici, Mamalina!

    Sarbatori frumoase si linistite in continuare!
    Ilda
    Lavender Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Iti doresc o vacanta minunata la Bansko, cu zapada si multa voie buna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy...Photos in the fog are the best! So mysterious and beautiful! :D
    I hear you..I'm the same..overstuffed with candies, cookies and other sweets... and I can't stop even now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely adorable outfit! I love all the gray. Such a cute sweater, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fotografiile sunt minunate, ca de obicei daaaar m-ai dat gata cu puloverasul, doamneee, te rog spune-mi ca l-ai luat recent. Maine clar o sa dau o fuga sa ma uit daca mai exista, il ador! <#

    Pink Wish Blog
    Pink Wish Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Si mie imi place tare mult pulovarasul! L-am luat inainte de Craciun, din Afi, deci e posibil sa mai fie prin magazine. Te puuup!

      Delete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!