Monday, October 14, 2013

I keep on Fall-ing...

Hi guys,

It's high time you learned the truth about me: I'm suffering from a wild form of Monday sickness! It's usually getting worse during the cold seasons. Now it is in full bloom! This morning I woke up at 7 am, like every other working day, only to find that it was still dark outside! When did this happen?!? I was sooo confused! This whole combination of Monday, darkness, work and cold is something that I refuse to get used to! Now, I'm doing a little bit better, given the fact that Monday is almost over, and I'm anxiously waiting for winter time to be made official. A precious extra hour of sleep! Yeeeey! In your face, darkness!

How are you all coping with changes in temperature, day length ...mood?!? :)

Hugs!

Mamalina

Skirt: Mango
Blouse: Promod
Shoes: Mango

















7 comments:

  1. Oh da, si eu astept reintrarea orei de toamna, e atat de intuneric dimineata cand suna ceasul!!

    Tu arati superb, imi plac mult detaliile pretioase ale bluzei! Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this feeling oh, so well and safe to say I don't miss it at all. There's nothing worse that waking up to what feels like a full night outside. But focusing on the good stuff, I am always amazed by the beautiful locations of your photos. I am loving the outfit and you look beyond lovely. And those shoeeeees ♥

    Hugs,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. M-as fi temut sa port dresul negru cu acei pantofi nude dar la tine arata extraordinar de bine! Aprppos, pantofii sunt...to die for!
    Superba tinuta prin simplitate, iar despre fotografii...am mai spus ca-s in extaz!:)

    Pupici!
    Ilda
    Lavender Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imi plac detaliile bluzei, simplitatea si ceva aparte le regasesc in mai toate tinutele pe care le-am vazut pe blogul tau. Incantatoare poze.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand you! I love to wake up with sun, getting up while it's still dark outside is definitely not for me!
    I love your blouse, the little details are so lovely!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is so classy and versatile, and I adore those heels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!