Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Happy Fall, y'all!

Hello, hello!

It’s almost October and I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that time is flying by so fast… I’m super happy though, because Fall is my absolute favorite season and this type of weather is the one I’m most excited to dress for. I love layers and I can’t wait to get creative with my wardrobe! Couldn’t keep my promise about posting more often and I apologize, I just couldn’t find the time… Between my full time job and trying to maintain a social life, seeing my friends, my family… time just isn’t enough. I try not to get frustrated by this and simply accept that it is what it is, and I’m gonna do my best to keep this blog alive and at least update my Social Media on a regular basis.

Anyway, I’m debuting this Fall season with a dress. I know, it must come as a shock to you :)). What I love about this dress, beside the shape, is the colors: I find that there is a perfect mixture of vibrant green and blue (symbolizing Summer) and some browns and blacks (earth tones that go so well with Fall). It’s the perfect transitioning piece and I’m in love with it!

Hope you’ll enjoy the photos! Have a lovely week ahead!

Love,

Mamalina

Dress: Zara
Boots: Mango
Hat: Accesorize















4 comments:

  1. Ce frumoasa e rochia, se integreaza perfect in peisajul de toamna! <3
    E super draguta si palaria, arata bine in tinuta.
    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty dress! Love the boho vibes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is nice and your style is awasome. I am featuring this on Chic Poradnik
    If you would love to be featured on Chic Poradnik? Send me a few line about yourself and your fashion style. I am going to publish this article and photos on my blog soon.
    Let me know!
    Have a great day
    Chic Poradnik

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!