Monday, May 9, 2016

Reset

Hi guys,

A new week, a new post :). I try to be as consistent as I can with the blog posts, which means that I try my best to post every week. but I have to tell you that lately I haven't had time for anything. It's been really busy at work, and I've been tired as heck. But since this blog is my sweet escape from the real world, I just had to find the time to take some photos, while also taking a much deserved walk in the park.

Guys, let's take a moment to appreciate our amazing nature. I was so overwhelmed by the beauty of this grass, so green, so beautiful. It was like looking at a paining, I couldn't believe my eyes. It's hard to imagine that in the middle of a noisy, crowed, polutted city you can find this kind of magic. It's like pressing the reset button to the entire week that just passed, with all worries and all the problems, and just by staring at this grass and flowers, you instantly feel refreshed and new!

This being said, I'll leave you with the photos. Next week Alex and I are going to be Godparents for two of our close friends. Busy week, followed by an emotional weekend of celebration and love.

Many hugs!

Mamalina

Skirt, Flats & Bag: Zara







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!