Thursday, November 19, 2015

Not your ordinary bag...


Hi guys,

While I'm here cooking another Florence travel diary, I thought I would share with you guys one of my favorite autumn combos of this year: neutrals, suede and fringes. It's a casual and super comfortable look that I would practically live in on a daily basis if I could :). When we took the photos, the trees were still full of leaves and the colors were pretty dope. I needed that in order to create a bit of a contrast with my neutral look, and I'm pleased with the results. The star of this outfit has to be the fringed bag! I have a pretty simple style, but when it comes to bags, I can't resist one that can make a statement. I loved the details, the suede material and fringes on this one! I think it really added to my outfit!

The weekend is rapidly approaching, I hope we'll still have some more sunny autumn days to enjoy!

Many, many hugs!

Mamalina


Sweater: Mango
Skirt: Zara
Boots: Mango
Socks: Calzedonia
Bag: Accesorize










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!