Wednesday, July 8, 2015

You had me at: Vacation! {Spain Travel Diary}


Hi guys,

It might seem like I've gone a little bit overboard with my holiday posts, but I hope you'll bare with me for a couple more :P. It's just that I've been to such amazing places and I couldn't wait to share the experience with you guys! As a travel enthusiast, I find great pleasure in reading travel related posts and seeing holiday pictures :). I truly hope you'll enjoy my little travel diary!

Today, I present to you: Benalmadena. Benalmadena is one of the most important towns on the Costa del Sol. It was also the first place we visited in Southern Spain and we stayed there for 6 days (each day we would go to different places nearby, but that was where our accommodation was). During our first day, we wondered the narrow streets, visited the marina, the Paloma park, and took the cable car to get to the top of Calamorro mountain where we enjoyed some fantastic views of both the town and the endless sea.

It was a pretty amazing first day of our much anticipated holiday!

I hope you'll enjoy the pictures! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Lots of love,

Mamalina
Skirt: Zara
Top: Mango

















3 comments:

  1. This is too beautiful for words, the entire Spain travel diary has been breathtaking, and I don't want it to be over <3 Although, sitting at my desk, in an overheated room does make them look like they are too pretty to handle ^_^

    I adore your bohemian outfit as well, there's such lightness describing your style!

    Much love & happy weekend :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ce frumos!!!!! Nu ma mai satur sa privesc fotografiile astea minunate! Imi imaginez cat de superba era si realitatea! Ce bogata cred ca te simti acum dupa ce ai putut sa vezi cu ochisorii tai asemenea peisaje de vis! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your travel posts, they make me dream and discover new places! Keep them coming;)
    I can't believe those tiny streets, they are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!