Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wonder Woman


Hello guys!

I just came back form Wien, where I had the best time! It was a bit cold, but I have to say I'd much rather freeze in Wien than here in Bucharest :)

This was my second time in Wien, the first time was in 2010, during my mini Euro trip to Budapest-Wien-Prague! I was surprised that, even after hours of walking this beautiful city, there are still places I wish I'd spent more time visiting, or places I still have to go to.

This trip made me realize, once again, how much I enjoy traveling and really got me thinking about this big wonderful world that we're living in and how little time we have to discover its many wonders...

About Wien and the places I visited/ate at :P, I'll share some more details in a future post, as soon as I get the time to go through the pictures.

For now though, I'll leave you with this outfit I wore when I took my boyfriend to the airport last Sunday!

I was so scared at the thought of him leaving for almost an entire week, especially since I'm not used to being alone, so I guess I needed some superpowers to help me through this difficult period (hence, my Wonder Woman t-shirt and my superheroes Converse sneakers). Strangely enough, they did the trick :)! By the third day, I'd forgotten I even had a boyfriend :))!

I wish you all a wonderful week!

Love,

Mamalina

T-shirt: Pull&Bear
Cardigan: Mango
Jeans: Mango
Leather Jacket: Zara
Sneakers: Converse
Bag: Musette













6 comments:

  1. Very cool! Loving the bag and sneakers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your blog! And that t-shirt is awesome.

    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! I love your tee!!!!
    Do you like to follow each other???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is such a different look coming for you and I looove it!!! You look great so casual <3

    Kisses
    Julie

    www.thelovelydarlings.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looks. If you are into hi tops Converse just released the 2014 edition for Wonder Woman sneakers
    http://www.soleracks.com/converse-dc-comics-collection-2014-wonder-woman/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!