Sunday, November 23, 2014

'Tis the season...

Winter is coming!

Hey, don't shoot the messenger, but there are only 31 days until Christmas! It's getting colder, and some regions have already experienced the first snow of the year :D. It's time for copious amounts of home cooked food, carols, mulled wine, winter sports, presents, family time. It's going to be exhausting, but boy... I can't wait for all that craziness!

For now, I'm looking out my window for first signs of winter, and try not to think about snow in our chaotic city... Instead, I try to imagine our beautiful mountains, those breathtaking landscapes and that feeling of absolute freedom and pushing one's limits that snowboarding and other winter sports offer! Then I add that sweet, precious time with my loved ones for Christmas, and welcoming the new year with my best friends, and I get the exact image of a perfect winter season!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Hugs,

Mamalina

Sweater & Necklace: H&M
Skirt: Koton
Boots: Mango
Hat: Pimkie










3 comments:

  1. Oh my <3, where do you find these breathtaking landscapes? You're always surrounded by a piece of nature and I feel like that is a Dress Side Story signature of some kind ^_^

    I adore this outfit and I need that gorgeous sweater in my life, those leather inserts are dreamy <3 And the skirt is beautiful, never seen anything quite like it, but then again everything you wear seems pretty unique to me :)

    Hugs & a wonderful rest of the week, my dear :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, d-abia aștept Crăciunul!
    Tare fain puloverul tău, iar peisajul este superb, ca de obicei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce minunatie de fotografii! Nu stiu cum reusiti sa gasiti asemenea peisaje superbe dar va felicit! Nu cred ca cineva care iti urmareste blogul, poate crede ca locuiesti in Bucuresti, n-ai avea cum la asemenea peisaje dar iata ca mereu reusesti sa scoti in evidenta ce e mai frumos in el <3 <3 <3

    Tinuta e superba, ca de obicei, nu cred ca vei purta vreodata ceva care sa nu-mi placa. Fusta e preferata mea, culoarea, lungimea si textura dar nici puloverul nu e mai prejos, aplicatiile din piele sunt super! <3

    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!