Sunday, January 8, 2017

Frozen city

Hi guys!

Didn't plan to post any time soon because we were hit by a snow storm a couple of days ago and I was afraid I couldn't go out to take pictures. But as it happens, it wasn't that bad :). It was actually pretty magical. It started snowing on Friday, and with the weekend coming, we could actually enjoy the white city. The parks were still untouched on Saturday when we went for a stroll, and everything looked straight out of a painting. I can't remember the last time Bucharest was so astonishingly beautiful.

I have to warn you guys: this is not an outfit post :). I was thinking more about staying warm than being fashionable. I was wearing a sweater, a coat and an oversize sweater, so there was some serious layering going on :P.

I really hope you'll enjoy the photos. I am currently laying on my couch, watching some TV shows and drinking mulled wine. Is it me or did I just describe a typical winter Sunday afternoon? Yup!

Many hugs and a wonderful week ahead! Stay warm!

Mamalina

























9 comments:

  1. Superbe pozele, imi plac la nebunie!! :* :*

    http://www.visiononfashion.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deci sunt super tari pozele. Pura curiozitate, ce body si ce obiectiv a fost folosit pentru aceste poze?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, multumesc tare mult! Pozele au fost facute cu un Canon 6D, si un EF 70-200mm 2.8

      Delete
  3. The plant based components found in the pill have the power to work as human cells and balance the secretion of hormones in body. If the body is secreting excess of hormones it controls it by preventing the cells from absorbing it and if the secretion is less, http://www.strongtesterone.com/testomenix/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really helped me tons and that i think that that it’ll inspire the majority of people. Keep it up!. Flipkart cashback offers has come up with some exciting ways to attract customers this season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nayashopi.in
    Thanks for sharing nice information with us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!