Friday, December 2, 2016

Old Soul

Hi guys

Just as I write this post, all news programs are houling about snow hitting the town really soon. I don't know if I'm happy or really scared :)). I'm gonna go for happy and excited :P. Especially for the holidays! I just hope we'll get the chance to capture the white magic in this crazy, tired city.

I'm currently on a mini holiday, thanks to Saint Andrew and our National Day and boy am I glad! I was in desperate need of a couple of days away from work. This morning I got to sleep in, and woke up really refreshed and with a burning desire to make something delicious for breakfast. I made dutch baby pancakes and orange juice for a boost of energy and it felt perfect! I love it when I have the time to cook. It relaxes my overthinking brain and not to mention I get to do something for my husband who is always so supportive of my passion for blogging and helps me so much with the photography!

As far as my outfit is concerned, I think it might be my favorite one ever. I adore every single item, the colors, the fit, everything! It definitely represents my personal style: the cozy knit, the midi, vintage-like skirt, the fake fur collar... I adore it!

I hope you'll enjoy the photos! I wish you all a lovely weekend and a peaceful, amazing holiday season!

Outfit details:
Skirt, sweater & collar- H&M
Shoes: Mango















2 comments:

  1. Cat imi place sa vad culori pastelate in sezonul rece :) Ti se potriveste foarte bine tinuta asta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! Cat de superba esti!

    Ador totul la tinuta asta, toate hainele, styling-ul perfect, culorile, totuuul! E un vis! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!