Sunday, June 14, 2015

Old places have soul {Spain Travel Diary}



Hi guys,

To continue with the travel diary, today I'm sharing photos from two amazing places: Zahara and Ronda.

Both are captivating and definitely worth visiting (we went there while we were staying in Benalmadena, as they are pretty near- a bit over 100 km).

Situated on a rocky hill, Zahara looks as if it has been taken out of a fairy tale. With its white houses and beautiful narrow streets, this small quiet town is simply charming. You can visit the old castle that used to be a Moorish outpost and you'll be welcomed by some pretty spectacular views over the turquoise waters of the Zahara-el Gastor reservoir.

After spending some time in Zahara, we went forward to visit another gorgeous place, Ronda. Ronda is one of the most beautiful and visited cities in Spain. And my Gosh, we were blown away by its old-town area.  I feel so lucky to have been able to visit a place with such an historic charm and out-of-this-world views. Ronda's most famous attraction is El Tajo gorge. This gorge practically breaks the city in half, the two parts being linked by El Puente Nuevo. I can't even begin to describe how stunning this place is- while I was there it felt like I was on the set of a sci-fi movie. It took my breath away!

I could go on for hours talking about these two beautiful places, but I guess the pictures say it far better than I ever could.

Many hugs! Have a wonderful week!

Mamalina

Shorts&Hat- H&M
Shoes: Pull&Bear
Bag: Massimo Dutti
Shirt: Mango
Zahara-el Gastor
Zahara








El Tajo gorge


Ronda






5 comments:

  1. I love love love seeing these pictures! So beautiful.

    https://countrygirlcityfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my!!!! Those place are so, so beautiful! Your outfit is amazing too, I love the blouse, the shorts, the hat! You have such amazing style that I adore seeing every single time!

    Can't wait for more photos!

    Kisses! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, to have a house on top of that cliff must be overwhelming O.O I mean...the view must be amazing but creepy at the sime time when you look down haha.
    But the city looks so cute with it's narrow streets and hills and the assymetrical houses. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing assymetrical houses! Gorgeous your miss sixty clothes !:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!