Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Calm in the midst of chaos

Hi guys,

Lately, between work and wedding planning, I barely had time to breathe...I'm telling you: planning a wedding is like having another full-time job! I'm not a planner by nature, so my main concern during the past couple of months has been how to avoid all the drama that usually comes with organizing such an important event. I don't want anything to suck the joy out of what should be the most wonderful day of my life. I can't exactly say that I've managed to keep calm all the time, but it's a learning process :).

When I got engaged (which, btw, was an amazing moment), my boyfriend (a very funny guy), got down on one knee, slipped a beautiful ring on my finger and said: "There you go, I did my part! You'll do the rest".

But you know what they say: "It's not about you, it's about the two". Well, I'm making sure that my future husband is involved in every little decision, whether he wants it or not...I just can't stand him being so damn calm about everything, while I try hard to keep sane and take decisions between countless options: flowers, photographers, music, etc. Oh, if he only knew...:))

All jokes aside, I have to say I'm quite organized, I don't feel overwhelmed and hey, I'm loving every minute of this chaos!

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Love,

Mamalina

Skirt: Zara
Shirt: Koton
Sandals: Musette
Clutch: Accesorize











11 comments:

  1. Mmmm, adorabil aerul retro al tinutei tale! Iar accentele de culoare vin sa intregeasca farmecul!
    Imi place totul (m-am obisnuit cu acest feeling atunci cand te vizitez)! :)

    Mult spor si noroc cu pregatirile de nunta! Ar fi grozav daca ai reusi sa nu te stresezi si sa astepti cu bucurie si nerabdare The Big Day, nicidecum sa astepti sa treaca! Te sustin (asa sa-i spui domnului funny photographer :P), deciziile si sarcinile trebuie sa se imparta la doi (in functie de bunavointa, puterea si priceperea fiecaruia)!

    Calda imbratisare, Mamalina! :)
    Ilda
    Lavender Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Multumesc pentru sustinere si pentru sfaturi, draga mea!

      Delete
  2. Ce fusta minunata <3
    Imi place intreaga tinuta, e perfecta pentru o zi calduroasa de vara <3
    Nu stiam ca te pregatesti de nunta, dar iti urez spor cu pregatirile si nu te stresa prea tare :)
    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, those sandals, those sandals! <3 They are magnificent! Lovely look!
    Good luck with the planning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esti minunata! Cred ca vei avea o rochie superba, de abia astept sa vad! Eu de abia m-am apucat sa caut locatii si deja simt stresul cum incepe, incerc totusi sa o iau usor pentru ca pana la urma, ziua aceea va fi una din cele mai importante si trebuie sa ma pot bucura de ea in liniste.
    Ador minunatia de plic, e atat de dragut si "jucaus"! Fustita nu mai zis, e absolut superba!

    Pupicei si keep calm:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi place la nebunie fusta, cred ca este perfecta pentru perioada calduroasa care va urma! Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Primii care mi-au sarit in ochii au fost pantofii (eu si obsesia mea :D), apoi am vazut plicul, foarte deosbit <3 Acum sa trecem la tinuta: imi place foarte mult si as purta-o cu mare drag, o sa caut si eu o fustita asemanatoare :D Mult succes cu pregatirile :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Imi place la nebunie fusta ta, ce forma frumoasa, sunt inebunita dupa fustele midi cu volum iar a ta este foarte draguta, arati minunat in ea! Bafta cu pregatirile!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful--I love that skirt! Have fun planning your wedding :) Sounds like a great proposal too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!