Monday, January 4, 2016

When the weather outside wasn't frightful...

Hi guys!

Happy 2016 and may this year be your best yet!

Getting out of bed and going to work today was quite the struggle, firstly because of all the lazy free days and secondly because we finally have snow in Bucharest. As with the past few years, snow decided to came after the holidays were over, but that's ok. It's only natural to have snow during winter, so I'm neither happy nor sad about the recent changes in weather. Sure, it would be better to be somewhere in the mountain area, snowboarding, instead of swimming through piles of dirty snow to go to work everyday, but hey... we can't have it all. I'm trying my best to enjoy this season, and I'm really excited for the new year.

I'm wishing you all a wonderful year ahead and best wishes of health and happiness for you and your loved ones!

In the end, I'm leaving you with some photos taken in warm December. These days it's way too cold and I'm looking like a giant onion, so shooting new outfits is out of the question :)).

Many, many hugs!

Mamalina

Skirt: Zara
Coat: Zara
Turtleneck- Peek&Cloppenburg
V-neck- U.S. Polo










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!