Sunday, December 20, 2015

Big Bear Hug

Hi guys,

Every winter, one of my traditions is buying one or more festive sweaters, and wearing them makes me 10 times happier around the holidays. I fell in love with this year's sweater the second I saw it. It was screaming my name :). The bear has the cutest little face, he has his own festive sweater and... the cherry on top: he wears glasses. I mean... c'mon! Cuteness overload! I paired it with a simple shirt dress, and it is the star of today's post.

I hope you'll enjoy the photos. Me and my bear wish you a wonderful week ahead and blessed holidays!

Love,

Mamalina

Sweater: Collins
Dress: Mango
Bonette: Meli Melo









4 comments:

  1. Omg, cat de scump e puloverul, spatele e cel mai tare <3
    E super cute tinuta ta, imi place mult ^_^
    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daaaaa, si mie imi place tare mult spatele!!!
      Te puuup!

      Delete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!