Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunny afternoon

Hi guys,

What a beautiful autumn weekend this was...! The weather was amazing, sunny, quite warm, and it brought this energizing breath of fresh air that made me feel great! On Saturday we had our cousins over for a home cooked dinner and we had a blast, with a little help from our old friend, the red wine :)! They didn't leave until after midnight, so this was a major excuse for us to wake up late on Sunday. This pretty much cured all my frustrations about waking up very early every day, to go to work. It felt really good! The only problem was that after doing some grocery shopping and grabbing a bite to eat, we felt sleepy all over again...It was like the more we slept, the bigger the need for sleep was... So, even though I basically slept through the entire Sunday, I am now much more relaxed and I am ready to start the week! Gotta go! I am gonna take a long bath and then go back to sleep :))!

Have a wonderful week!

Mamalina

Skirt: Koton
Sweater: H&M
Necklace: Pull&Bear
Clutch: Musette
Boots: Mango

















10 comments:

  1. This weekend was perfect, indeed. I would have loved to sleep all day today, but the weather was too beautiful to stay in :P.

    Your outfit is so cute, I lovelove the colours, especially the raspberry pink of the sweater.

    A wonderful week to you, too!
    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte frumoasa tinuta, extrem de eleganta si feminina! Imi place mult cum ai combinat culorile :X :*

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oriunde privesc, spun: DA!
    Imi place fiecare detaliu al pieselor vestimentare, fiecare pata de culoare!
    Minunata tinuta!

    Ilda
    Lavender Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg the necklace is amazing! And the colors in this outfit match perfectly! Beautiful, clean, chic, I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great color combo! I just adore that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I was a girl you would be my biggest inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is most likely one of my favourite outfits here on the blog! the pop of colour is amazing and your necklace creates a nice contrast!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never would have thought to put these two colors together, but they are brilliant and I love the fit of this skirt on you. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I subscribe to what the girls already said, those colors together are just too perfect <3
    I also adore the bold necklace against the knit & the boots!

    Hugs,
    xx

    www.oteea-land.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Îmi place combinația de culori, este perfectă pentru toamnă!
    Colierul statement arată demențial!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!